Saturday 1 February 2020

Cover Email for an Applicant

How to write a Cover Email for an Interview?





Here is an example:

Dear <Name>, I am writing in regard to your job opening of <Target Role>. As a candidate with extensive experience in <job title>, I am highly skilled in <Hard Skills to JD>. My solid background in <People Skills> has allowed me to manage teams with exceptional performance. The opportunity to join <Organization> greatly interests me because <Reasons>. As a holder of <Degrees, Certs>I can competently execute <JD Responsibilities>. I believe that I would make a valuable asset to your team and I offer my resume for your review. As per my professional summary, my qualities and experience make me highly suitable for the role of <Target Role>. I am highly regarded for <Transferable Skills>. I am proficient in <Systems>. Throughout my career, I have demonstrated the highest levels of service and commitment to the mission of any organization I have worked for. <List 3-4 achievements relevant to the JD>. Thus, if you are looking for an organized <“What”> you are welcome to contact me to arrange an interview. I am eager to learn more about how your organization can benefit from my contribution. I thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you. Regards,
<Your Name>


That's all for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overqualified

Are you “OVERQUALIFIED?” What does that mean? Possibly that: 1. Your qualifications are a threat to existing management. 2. Empl...